Shred Guitar Mastery for Windows
An ever growing library of the best licks for guitar with advanced tab & audio
Best Licks - Intuitive Guitar. These challenging and precise tabs will for certain improve your guitar playing, providing you with a sophisticated library of licks to help you build your own style. Discover amazing and underrated guitar players all over the world.
Practice, learn, have fun, play along with the backing tracks, improvise and become the best guitar player you can be. These carefully-selected and very cool licks will help you develop your full potential, so you will be practicing to unlock all of your abilities. These are not boring exercises, they are impressive, challenging and rewarding licks that you can incorporate into your personal style as soon as possible. Even if you are not a rock guitarist you will greatly benefit from this.
Practice from within the application. You will have tabs, audios, backing tracks, videos and metronome right at your fingertip.
For intermediate and advanced players.
- 27 Challenging licks + 11 backing tracks to keep you busy for months (+2 bonus)
- 81 Lick Videos with embedded animated tab (Fast/Slow/Superslow)
- 81 Lick Videos with fretboard patterns (Fast/Slow/Superslow)
- 81 MP3 Audio files (Fast/Slow/Superslow)
- 33 Lick Backings (Fast/slow/Superslow)
- Built-in Metronome
- Modern UI with videos, animated tab, audio, backing tracks
- Lick analysis with fretboard patterns and guidelines on how to
improvise over the backing tracks
- Supported OS: [Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7]
- Processor: 2GHZ Dual Core
- RAM: 1GB
- Hard Disk: 500MB
- Video Card: 2D accelerated graphics card
Recommended System Requirements:
- Recommended Processor: 2GHz Quad Core
- Recommended RAM: 4GB
- Recommended Video Card: Any ATI or NVIDIA graphics card with OpenGL 2.1 or higher
- Vinnie Moore, Paul Gilbert, Michael Angelo Batio, Yngwie Malmsteen, Greg Howe, Shawn Lane, Kiko Loureiro, Andy James, Ritchie Kotzen and Brett Garsed involving alternate, economy and sweep picking, also tapping, legato and left hand exercises.